DFW Medical Waste
Cleaning an Extended Unattended Death (Decomposition) in a Kitchen
The unattended death was in a kitchen in front of an oven and sink area. The decomposition was from an extended amount of time and the fluids penetrated under the cabinets. The entire home was treated for odor with non-toxic neutralizing chemicals delivered with an atomizing fogger.
A high-volume fan was used to evacuate the stagnant air and then used to push fresh air into the home while the biohazard medical waste was recovered from the kitchen and prepared for transportation to disposal. The entire affected area was also treated with disinfectant multiple times during recovery and the detail cleaning before closing the project.